If its true.!! This ain't the end yet

Do do…. I really love her?? Is this is a question or an answer for what I am feeling for her, I am going insane just thinking about her all the time, and why shouldn’t one go nuts, its already been seven months I talked to her, its not like that I hadn’t tried contacing  to her I did, but I couldn’t reach her I tried my best, maybe not coz I never knew what is the best thing I can ever do for her. Even, if I frame everything perfectly, I doubt of something missing, possibly, nothing could be so good for her, she is so gracious, so delicate, so adorable, so much a girl, I tried to call her up but it seems she has changed her cell no. I tried to locate her I went to her place as well but she didn’t showed up that day, I don’t know why she ain’t here, I don’t think its because of me as she was not having the slightest hint that I am at her doorsteps waiting for her, if she knew she would have come, time past by and the day moved on, and my wait was seems to be never ending, anyways, as they say everything is fair in love and war, and believe me, it couldn’t be anything else though really hard for me to say it was love or war, the agnoy and the desire to meet was filling me up and the day was moving slower than normal, I realized then how painful it could become waiting for someone.

 

Today, I went to pune for some work, I called one of my friend to come and meet me, he came and asked me just a question Why I want to meet her? If I don’t want to go in any relations with her what’s bringing me here all the time what’s the problem with me why I can’t leave everything in place and leave her alone. He asked me what I am going to talk to her even if she meets me. What will happen next? I don’t know what to say to him as I am not having any answers I just told him “if you go ahead leaving any loose end open, it calls you back to tie it up. And I let it happen that’s what making me come again and again to this place to tie it up, but I don’t know how long is it going to take and how much pain and sufferings I have to take. I know it will take lot of time and that’s my punishment for making such a sweet girl cry, leaving her alone when she needed me the most in this whole world”.

I have my own things to be settled my dear and I never left you alone thought I am not there but I always was, my only mistake was I was silently watching you and letting things happen to you. I still feel so much guilty about what has happened and why I let it happen. I am waiting, still waiting for her to call me up, and I know this wait is my pain and this pain and heartbreak is my punishment for leaving my sweet baby alone. I am so sorry

 

To the world she may be someone, but for me she is the world.

 

I will wait for the time to come and the time will come believe me. One day!!

 

 

This ain’t the end yet. Hope you will come back to visit my site again J

 

May god bless her.

comment 0 comments:

Popular Posts

Linux Gazette